Tamil & Hindi Songs

Hi There,

I found that there are very limited tamil and hindi songs uploaded on spotify. Most of the songs are not found. Any solutions for this? Can we add our own song into spotify? Please advise.

Regards,

yuva-82

Updated: 2017-02-03

Hello and thanks for the feedback!
Spotify is always trying to add as much music content as possible. If a track/album/artist isn't available (in a certain country) it's mostly the decision of the artist or their label. You may want to contact the Artist directly about the missing content. For more information about that topic, please have a read at point 5 of the official FAQs respecting additional music requests here.

0 Likes
Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2017-02-03

Hello and thanks for the feedback!
Spotify is always trying to add as much music content as possible. If a track/album/artist isn't available (in a certain country) it's mostly the decision of the artist or their label. You may want to contact the Artist directly about the missing content. For more information about that topic, please have a read at point 5 of the official FAQs respecting additional music requests here.

AdamAynka

I spent the better half of the weekend curating a list of my favourite Tamil songs, have a listen I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. - Best Tamil Song Mix

Related Ideas