Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Bring Spotify Free to Windows Phone

Hello everyone,

As of yesterday, Windows Phone owners can enjoy access to millions of songs across their smartphones for free. Listen to all your playlists, discover new music, or simply sit back and dig into your favourite artist’s entire back catalogue.

We’re also introducing a series of additional improvements throughout the app. Search results look better than ever before, and we’ve made it easier to browse the artists you love and discover related artists you might grow to love.

Spotify is available to Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 users right now, and can be downloaded in the Windows Phone Store.  Also, you can find more information on our blog.

Edit 18/12/18 - For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Comments
toimelias

+1

Tommyman99

It's a no brainer, #FreeYourMusic with Windows Phone. I pay for it but it only benafits the service if there's more access to music on more platforms. You totally have to bring free streaming of Spotify to the WP8 platform.

apanic
+1
mcalexking
ADD FREE SPOTIFY TO WP PLS
cgw88
This needs to happen. Come on Spotify 🙂
Amanyell

Spotify on WP would be great 🙂

eljon

I wouldn't mind if spotify brought some final app. This thing in Windows phone store is some joke. Extremely ugly, unfriendly, unstable bull**bleep** with missing half of features. There is no day without at least two of three crushes or sudden stops. The worst app ever !!!

mtznt
Come on... 🙂
DennisvdG
Please please please spotify I'm paying for your premium account so I want an app that's just as good as the ones on other platforms! Update the wp version already it's missing so many features!
Popmart1970

Equality Equality that is what should be the case!!! On iOS and Android the update for free spotify through adverts....so should it be for WP !!!

So please treat us as being equal to the others on a different OS !!!