Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Bring Spotify Free to Windows Phone

Hello everyone,

As of yesterday, Windows Phone owners can enjoy access to millions of songs across their smartphones for free. Listen to all your playlists, discover new music, or simply sit back and dig into your favourite artist’s entire back catalogue.

We’re also introducing a series of additional improvements throughout the app. Search results look better than ever before, and we’ve made it easier to browse the artists you love and discover related artists you might grow to love.

Spotify is available to Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 users right now, and can be downloaded in the Windows Phone Store.  Also, you can find more information on our blog.

Edit 18/12/18 - For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Comments
escobar

Bring it to WP8, please!

johnnyming

1. I like ads, especially something like "streamingsoundtracks.com" with lovely background music

2. I would like to support artists, just like the ads said: we do not need pirate music any more

3. Windows phone community is growing fast

So let's get sail away Spotify, with us, Windows Phone fans. Make our dreams come true.

Thank you.

ColorblindNinja
If you have an app for our platform, you should at least support it
internetero
I need SPOTIFY on Windows Phone!!!! Bring Spotify Free to Windows Phone!!!
lexus232
Please bring it to WP8.
kickoff101

Please add this. Thanks!

Boxingz9

Windows phone, Lumia 920, needs free mobile streaming, just like others. Thanks!

Liam

I agree - technically it is only fair!

nerpundad
Yup solve it !
DanieleCapra

Bring Spotify Free to Windows Phone!