Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Bring Spotify Free to Windows Phone

Hello everyone,

As of yesterday, Windows Phone owners can enjoy access to millions of songs across their smartphones for free. Listen to all your playlists, discover new music, or simply sit back and dig into your favourite artist’s entire back catalogue.

We’re also introducing a series of additional improvements throughout the app. Search results look better than ever before, and we’ve made it easier to browse the artists you love and discover related artists you might grow to love.

Spotify is available to Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 users right now, and can be downloaded in the Windows Phone Store.  Also, you can find more information on our blog.

Edit 18/12/18 - For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Comments
MrTwister
+1
jemiam
Make Spotify free on windows phones.
Please bring Spotify free to windows phone!!!
starFRAK

I'm a premium member with a Lumia 920. I love the desktop app, but It's a very frustating experience to use the current WP app 😞

johneevo
Please bring the same free streaming to Windows Phone that Android and iOS users enjoy.
Ventu68

Please make it free for windows phone too, it is free on IOS and Android. From Italy

John-lock
There's no reason I can see as to why the WP cant have a FREE Spotify app not just a place for premium users of Android/Apple users can? I love Spotify on my tablet and computer but it would be really handy for my phone. You will be keeping a lot of users happy by updating the app.
andreiredis
Pleaseeeeee
Yt643
I hate how much they don't care. Its absolutely F*CKING RIDICULOUS. Get off of your lazy asses, and give windows some recognition dammit!!! I hate windows and am going to spread the word how much it sucks balls.
Yt643
Unless these **bleep**ers want to start doing their god darn jobs. Its not hard at all to go over and look at the horribly rated reviews, IT TAKES ONE SWIPE. AND THEY DONT CARE.