WP8: Discover function for Windows Phone app

I'm seriously missing the Discover function in the app for Windows Phone. On my previous Android phone as wells as on my Win 8.1 laptop the Discover function has been a gold mine for finding new music. Any new findings probably yields income to the single artist, group etc so why not deliver this excellent and important function to all supported devices? 

2014-05-14

We're back! And happy to say this is now Implemented.

This week we introduced a new update to our Windows Phone users. The update brings features Discover and Browse, meaning it’s easier than ever to discover new favorites and the perfect playlist for every moment.

You can download the updated Spotify from the Windows Phone Store today. For more info on this release click here.

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

because Spotify was non-interested to solve Windows Phone 7 bugs after first beta release with update, I don't think they are interested in 8 either...

I'm sorry!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and changed the title to make it easier to find via search. ;)
peder2
Regular

Hi,

FYI, I've switched back to Android on a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (the best phone ever, IMO) so I no longer care about updates for Windows Phone.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Watch this space

2014-05-07 We're happy to say this Idea is now "Watch this Space".

An update to the Windows Phone 8 app will be coming your way this spring. The new update will include the Radio, Browse, and Discover features. For more info click here.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

2014-05-14

We're back! And happy to say this is now Implemented.

This week we introduced a new update to our Windows Phone users. The update brings features Discover and Browse, meaning it’s easier than ever to discover new favorites and the perfect playlist for every moment.

You can download the updated Spotify from the Windows Phone Store today. For more info on this release click here.