[Web Player][Discover] Possibility to block artist/songs so they do'nt appear on e.g. release radar

As far as I learned this feature is available (at least partially) for the desktop app. I cannot download that app at work, as downloads are blocked. A similar feature is not available for the webplayer. Spotify is well aware of this but it seems as if it sounds strange to them that ALL useres might like such a feature:

==============================================================

Hey there @caed198

Thanks for reaching out - help’s here!

Currently the option to like/dislike songs in Discover Weekly is only available on the Spotify desktop app. If you think other users would also like this on the web-player, you can always submit it as an idea. 

==============================================================

THIS is a quote from a comunity problem brought up to Spotify in 2017 and marked as solved (which should be true for the desktop app). So please, if you solve a problem, do it for all applications! Thank you!

Updated on 2021-01-15

Hello @AlliHan

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions on this one!

We're pleased to confirm that feedback buttons on Discover Weekly and Release Radar have now been added in the web player and you should see the option to “dislike” tracks or artists in those playlists.

Happy listening 🙂

Comments
osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-04-08

Marked as new idea.

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-01-15

Hello @AlliHan

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions on this one!

We're pleased to confirm that feedback buttons on Discover Weekly and Release Radar have now been added in the web player and you should see the option to “dislike” tracks or artists in those playlists.

Happy listening 🙂

Thorrand
Visitor

This option needs to be available on all spotify apps, and all playlists and subscription types. That feature is currently lacking behind pandora and the lack of said feature will likely lead to me being a one month subscriber to your services. It shouldn't matter what you're listening on, or what you're listening to. Having the option only in certain situations leads to confusion.