Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone 8

Rocking the Lumia 920 and the only thing I miss is Spotify.  It's such a great platform and Spotify would make for a great WP8 app. 

In the meantime, can you at least port the WP7 to support new WP8 devices?  I don't know if I can stand waiting as long as it took for the Android app to come out...

We announced it a while back and so we're pleased to mark this Idea as Implemented since the Spotify WP8 is live: https://www.spotify.com/blog/archives/2013/02/07/wp8/

wp8

See here for more details: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/spotify/10f2995d-1f82-4203-b7fa-46ddbd07a6e6

Edit 18/12/12 - For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Comments

Windows Phone 8 app is coming 2013 in Q1.

Carlk

Q1... c'mon guys, you can at least give us a month! 

I guess I will try out the competition for a while.

zhedrick

Yeah, I'm gonna have to cancel my premium account until spotify comes to the 920. I love the app, but I'm not going to pay for anything I'm not getting.

zitibooth

ditto.... cancelled at least until I can use it on my WP8 device. 😞 Free trial to Xbox music pass here I come.

justphil

Cancelled mine too and switched to xbox music. I didn't get a free trial music pass though...missed that one!

nooryani84

Have also cancelled my subscription.  Vague release information and previous app releases like that on iPad tell me that we may very well be looking at anywhere from a few months or the end of 2013 before an app is available.

nooryani84

Q1?  Either give a source or its bull**bleep**

bsmile000

Spotify,

don't make the mistake of ignoring WP8. WP8 will be big in the near future and if you don't have a WP8 client ready, your customers will switch to another service and won't come back again. I've been using it for more than a year now in the Netherlands and my iPhone is one of the devices on which I use your service. I will switch to a WP8 phone next month and I'll be certianly not the only one. Millions of people wordlwide will make this switch, because of the good integration of WP8 with de Windows 8 platform and devices.

Hope to hear positive news on a WP8 client from Spotify in the near future

Lilleverden

I have cancelled my premium sub. Might come back when it's available for windows phone 8

marbla

Cancelled my account too for now.