Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Bring back Artist page that contains saved songs

After the new mobile app UI update, I can no longer click artist in "Your Library" to find all my saved songs from that artist. It will go the Search artisit page which only have popular songs and all album/singles/ep. This means I can no longer only play the songs I liked from that artist. 

It was not that annoying at first though. I hate the new UI anyway so I spent an hour to rollback the old iOS app.  But now Spotify also updated the Windows Desktop version and the library artist page is gone! Now that's very annoying because I can't rollback to old version and it will always automatically update to the stupid new version.

If Spotify ain't gonna fix this, i'll have to switch to Apple Music.

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey folks,

We're marking this as implemented.

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and feedback to this idea.
Right now, on mobile and desktop clicking an artist in Your Library will allow you to view all of the saved songs you've got from that artist.

If you're not seeing this, we'd recommend reaching out by starting a new thread in the help boards.

Thanks!

Comments
Omarelmoslamy

I got my i phone and logged in with a premium account and my downloaded aongs was there but when i turn off wifi or data my liked songs category disappears showing me " your live liked aongs is here" but they aren't this have never happend to me on android system ...can you help me please ?

dieselandy

hi i tried going to artists and nothing came up like with the songs i "liked" from that artist. i thought this feature was fixed. please help

mickeysal

Not seeing it.. still only a few artist then lots of unknown recommendations? How do I get full list back? 

avlupul

I am not seeing this feature implemented! Please change this as it's extremely restricting to only view artists you "Follow" - and harmful to artists!

HB111
I am an ordinary user, like you. I cannot do anything. I have also advocated for this feature to be changed back to how it used to be...
21eccajd4

This is not implemented. I still have to follow artist to see them under the artist section in my library. Both on desktop and iOS, both with newest updates.

smoran72

Still unable to see All artists when filtering by Artists on my Windows desktop. Please help

Xenia

Hey folks,

It seems that users are still having trouble with this feature. This is an issue which we're aware of and which we've already reported to the right folks.

If you're experiencing the issue as described in this Ongoing Issue thread, make sure to head over there, leave a +VOTE and subscribe to the thread to receive the latest news on our progress.

If you're experiencing a different issue, make sure to start a new topic in the relevant help board here and we'll get back to you there.

Thanks!

grrman

I'm sorry, but this has not been solved. The desktop app still isn't doing this. Why did you downgrade in the first place?!

ChrisA1999
I've given up on them solving this. Along with low quality sound compared
to competitors it's as if Spotify want to get rid of customers.