Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Bring back Artist page that contains saved songs

After the new mobile app UI update, I can no longer click artist in "Your Library" to find all my saved songs from that artist. It will go the Search artisit page which only have popular songs and all album/singles/ep. This means I can no longer only play the songs I liked from that artist. 

It was not that annoying at first though. I hate the new UI anyway so I spent an hour to rollback the old iOS app.  But now Spotify also updated the Windows Desktop version and the library artist page is gone! Now that's very annoying because I can't rollback to old version and it will always automatically update to the stupid new version.

If Spotify ain't gonna fix this, i'll have to switch to Apple Music.

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey folks,

We're marking this as implemented.

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and feedback to this idea.
Right now, on mobile and desktop clicking an artist in Your Library will allow you to view all of the saved songs you've got from that artist.

If you're not seeing this, we'd recommend reaching out by starting a new thread in the help boards.

Thanks!

Comments
frearson10

Lip service! I argued this years ago, but you guys didn't care. You have made it too hard for older users to access their libraries they built and listen to. You went after a different audience and really didn't care about older users. You basicly said...by inaction.....assimilate or leave.

frearson10

frearson10

Since you wish to respond in automated platitudes, maybe if you get flooded with negative comments, you might take action. I promise to flood you!!!!!

frearson10

That's right! It's me again! When you get it right.......which is what you had 4 or 5 years ago.....I will stop.

fouyckiu

What a pathetic pile of mess Spotify has become. I've been a customer since inception and I am leaving for Apple music. Spotify is just like Microsoft. So stupid they can't even get that their users are leaving for Apple and they are not picking up as many new users BECAUSE LIKE MICROSOFT THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO THEIR SUBSCRIBERS. JUST LIKE MICROSOFT AND WINDOWS 8 AND WINDOWS PHONE. I give Spotify ten years max. Apple will undo them. What is sad is I will have to leave the Android ecosystem and buy an iPhone to get a good music system. SPOTIFY IS OVER!!!

fouyckiu

This is not implemented, this is not a fix.

grrman

The gall they have to mark this as implemented is disgraceful.