Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iDeal payment system for the Netherlands

Because a lot of Dutch people don't have a creditcard or doen't use PayPal.. I think it would be extremely usefull for spotify to add the 'iDeal' online payment system for users from the Netherlands! When this payment system is intergrated to pay for Spotify Premium etc, i think loads of Dutch people will get Spotify Premium! Smiley Happy

I am still waiting for this myself! Who's with me? Smiley Very Happy

2014-12-04

We're happy to say this is now implemented for our users in the Netherlands. You can read more about iDEAL right here. Keep the feedback coming guys! 

Comments
RVD
I hope it gets added to.. I want to have premium account but yeah i don't have paypal so i hope it gets added
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

2014-12-04

We're happy to say this is now implemented for our users in the Netherlands. You can read more about iDEAL right here. Keep the feedback coming guys! 

marberi

Finally. I will consider becoming a premium user again. I stopped

after moving to Netherlands and only having iDeal.

CasperKolkman

Hello, is it me or has ability to pay with ideal been canceled? i want to  buy spotify premium but i can't find the ideal paying method.

BG87

I can't find the iDEAL option as well. I'm sure I've used it before for a trial period of premium. What happened?

dutchie98

Same problem over here. I wanted to buy spotify premium but iDEAL wasn't a paying option. After a bit of research i found that iDEAL is an option if you buy a whole year of premium membership, but it isn't possible when you want to buy the 3-months-for-one-euro offer. Can you please fix this so I can try the premium account?

Wanted to buy the 3 month trail period but there is no Ideal possibility. Is this a bug of a feature?

pyrule

I have the same problem as well, no matter which country i choose there is no ideal payment option.

dutchie98

The iDEAL option is now available as well! thanks! I still have an issue though. Why do i have to pay for one month (10 euros) when the offer is 3 months for 1 euro?

marijkealiene

I would like to get Spotify Premium deal (99 cents, three months) with my iDeal, but I can't buy it with my iDeal! Why not?!