[iOS][Browse] Explicit songs should not merely be grayed out; they shouldn't even show up.

The post title says it all. Explicit songs should not merely be grayed out; they shouldn't even show up. Sometimes my son uses my old phone. I don't even want him to see some of the titles. (Pssst... Apple Music does this.)

Updated on 2019-09-15

Hey @OGBostonEd,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange :)

You should be able to hide 'unavailable songs' within the settings. This should hide greyed out songs.

If it doesn't work, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here and we'll jump in as soon as we can.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-07-27

Hey,

You should be able to hide 'unavailable songs' within the settings. This should hide greyed out songs.

Let us know if it works.

OGBostonEd
Music Fan

That doesn't work. I already had "Hide Unplayable Songs" selected.

By the way, you marked another idea of mine titled "Clean versions of albums on iOS" as duplicate. It is not a duplicate of the other idea you linked to. Please double check that.

Hey @OGBostonEd,

Thanks for getting back to us!

If that's the case, then this might be an issue that we need to look into.

Make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here and we'll jump in as soon as we can.

Regarding your other idea, feel free to PM me and I'll look into it.

Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-09-15

Hey @OGBostonEd,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange :)

If it doesn't work, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here and we'll jump in as soon as we can.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.