[iOS][Other] BMW Integration: Show Artist Name In Browse Menu

Hi Spotify,

Artist information is missing from the ConnectedDrive interface when browsing new releases.  Only cover art and album name display. Because these are new albums, I of course would not be familliar with the album art or album name.

NewRelease.JPG

However, artist info is visible when listing albums in the Albums sub menu in My Music like this:

MyAlbums.JPG

Please make the format on the New Releases screen match the Albums listing to fix this bug.  

Thank you :-)

Updated: 2015-06-30

Hey folks, this idea is now Implemented. You can read more about this integration right here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-03-30

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2015-06-30

Hey folks, this idea is now Implemented. You can read more about this integration right here.

ferraris
Casual Listener

Hi, actually this is does not work, as the original poster showed, the artist name is not shown when lsiting the new releases, it does show though if you play the release but it's a bit of a pain to have to play each album to find out who the artist is.

I suspect this is a bug and not intentional but it's never been fixed.  

ferraris
Casual Listener

Here's another photo to demonstrate it is not working (note NO ARTIST NAME SHOWN)....DSC_0192.JPG