[iOS] Update for iPad Pro 11“ (2018)

Please update the iOS App for the iPad Pro 11“ because it has black bezzels all around 

A2687A17-4675-4903-80CC-CA2F7AD6CC75.png

Updated on 2019-03-25

Hey folks, 

It sounds like this got fixed and the Spotify app now appears in full screen on iPad Pro 11". 

If it's still appearing small on your device, giving Spotify a quick reinstall should fix things up. 

Thanks!

Related Ideas

Comments
danielhwolfe

I'd like to also request an update for the ipad pro 11"

I would if it made full use of the screen on my device. It'd also be great if I could use spotify as a split screen app on my pro. I was so disspointed that spotify didn't support split screen!

Thank you guys!

Gazboy

Yes! Full screen and split screen mode would be really useful, thanks.

cockingsc

I Agree with this I didn't expect it to be changed immediately but I've been using it for over a month now it's starting to annoy me but I feel like we could used the space a bit better and make it look more like the desktop app 

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-12-29

Marked as a new idea.

jzmwong

Seriously, is it that difficult to update the app for merely the resolutions of two new tablets running what is the only serious tablet operating system in the market. As if thoughtlessly porting over the phone app to iPad and not displaying more information with so much more horizontal space aren't unacceptable enough for the world's largest streaming service, its app apparently now has thick black bars all around it. How are we expected to pay for premium when the app manages to embarrass me every time I launch it next to a friend. Please have your developers properly scale your apps, and do so quickly.

jzmwong

Thank you for finally updating it! 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-03-25

Hey folks, 

It sounds like this got fixed and the Spotify app now appears in full screen on iPad Pro 11". 

If it's still appearing small on your device, giving Spotify a quick reinstall should fix things up. 

Thanks!