Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad app

We want a ipad app! 🙂

Comments
Simoquasimo
Yep, announce the release date. If I know when iPad app is coming, I maybe keep my subscription
Askoba
Vote !!!

iPad app is coming in the future. Plese add the Spotify blog to your RSS reader and you get all news about cool things from Spotify.

adamx

also rdio

JosMor

spotify app's on ipad would be nice too

Trident
A spotify App in HD to iPad 3, and are anable to tilt the screen.
Raxz0r80
I want an IPad app.
henrikdahlheim

Rdio just announced they will be available in Sweden soon

http://www.theverge.com/2012/3/29/2910674/rdio-uk-europe-asia-launch-expansion

This will be some serious competition to Spotify, if there's no iPad app from Spotify by then I'll switch to Rdio that has had one for a very long time. Hopefully Spotify will get its act together before this occurance.

hattenhauer

Of course I want a iPad app. I want to use the large screen for additional functionality, more like the app I run in my Mac. I really don't see why there is'nt a iPad app already. The need is obvious. Please... give me a nicely designed iPad app soooon...

briggrs

Yes an iPad app for the new iPad would be nice. But an iPad app thats not optimized for the new iPad is more important. It should not take a company this long to create an iPad app. I just created one myself using the spotify API and loaded it. Why the hell should it take a company with god knows how many employees to create one. I am this close to moving to MOG.