Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad app

We want a ipad app! 🙂

Comments
Shrubz
Just tried Spotable, works very well. Nice UI and seems to function just as I would have expected an iPad Spotify app too. Very good.
chimpyboy
I agree, Spotable does function as i expected the spotify one would (if they ever make it) Question is why couldnt spotify do what they have? theres always the weak argument (that facebook used) that they want to do something alot more intergrated, special, amazing etc etc and then when the thing finally appears its worse or the same as the third party options. meanwhile the third party versions have been tweaked thanks to customer feedback! so come on spotify give us an app and if you still have features you want to add why not add them via later updates like everyone else. i love your service but i imagine theres some stiff competition around the corner, and they usually learn from others mistakes 🙂
MattSuda

Still no Spotify iPhone app fix... how are they gonna make an iPad app if they can't fix a 3-4 month old bug?!?!?!

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPod-Touch/Extreme-reverts-to-HQ/td-p/549

Spotify is sleeping all day, and party all night?

Werdna
Spotable works great and is much nicer to look at than Spotify's iPhone app on the iPad 🙂
ahalladay

Spotify native app would be ideal. Please and soon! Thanks!

Ed

just listening to the verge podcast from the 24th March, and they briefly discussed the **bleep**ty iOS (ipad) spotify apps. They quoted some Spotify marketting guy as saying that:

1. more and more people are now using spotify on their iOS device (huh,.,.. duh!!!!)
  2. because of this, they know they need to retool their iOS offerings

but - did not say specifically when ... but assumption is sooner rather than later - and should mean better ipad app.

so, now just a waiting game...

AtGnat8
I cannot even get it to run on my iPad. It closes right after login every time.
mfmnn
Come oooooooon!

iPad app is one thing that Spotify want to publish in the future. Stay tuned in www.spotify.com/blog