Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad app

We want a ipad app! 🙂

Comments
Mageekmomo
We don't care about your useless deal with Coca cola, we'd prefer an iPad app. You should read the journalists' reactions, Spotify lost its credibility by announcing this ridiculous deal instead of an iPad app.
arovia

come on! is it really that hard to make an iPad app?

You make a ton of money and don`t give the people that make the music that much, so i guess you can aford a team to make it happen.

please just make an iPad app...

DKJnr

Sill waiting 😞

scofo76
Back in December they told us the iPad app was 'coming soon', we are now well into April and still nothing. Press conference yesterday to tell us about some partnership with Coca Cola, first question they were asked, 'When is the iPad app coming', told everyone it was coming soon again. Spotify losing all credibility now, just not good enough from them, they are falling behind the competition. I have Spotable which is ok, but not what all Spotify/iPad users are looking for. Thinking about moving to another service now. What is everyone's opinions on Deezer?
The spotify mobile experience on ios is 1 of 2 things. Non existent or terrible. I don't listen to music much at home, I listen to music on the go. In the car. On the way to work. Mobile. Mobile. Mobile. I've just signed up to rdio. Their mobile app experience is sublime. I mean really really good. This for me just highlighted spotify's terrible mobile experience even more. I'll be leaving this month and spotify will have to do something spectacular on iOS to get me back. The problem is though, spectacular to Spotify means a sponsorship with Macdonalds.
macjoe
round 70 million ipad sold in 2 years. ipad-version not aviable.... what are you waiting?
Farshin
I assume they are feeling of being a Google like company, wasting 6 years on a new service and still be applauded by many upon release which will happen. Ppl will forget how long they waited as soon as the app is out and that is why they don't care. Not a Swedish company any more. Many of us pay them as we know there are no other services a like or even close and they are more aware of this. If there was a real competitor, you would have had the ipad edition out by now. Also, americans are far beyond to understand the difference of Spotify and a service like Pandora with the copyright propaganda in their heads, hence, even though a big market of iPad in US, they still don't care to release an app.
kdk

I would really love an ipad app. I just joined the service about a month ago and I had really hoped this would be forth coming. I saw the press release saying that it is "in the works" from last Tuesday but I also see that the same statement was made back in 2011.... Please make an ipad app. Your service is great but the lack of app is truly frustrating. 

neo-x

Can't wait for an iPad app. The iPhone app keeps crashing / stopping playing in the middle of the playlist or even a song. + Since iPad's screen is larger and lets face it - looks better - landscape + native iPad app = way to go! 🙂

Lets just hope they get it ready - hopefully not too hasty tho .

tokar86a

I wont to have a Ipad app.