Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad app

We want a ipad app! 🙂

Comments
Ereko

want ipad app now!

Lijpo
Try tablified in the app store
mmmikael

One more month, then I am cancelling my premium account. This is getting ridiculous... 

Kael

Needs to happen! iPad users have got to make up a significant amount of their iOS mobile users.

slaguru
Have to agree, I need the ipad app ASAP
Jarod

I keep hoping for some news on this.  55 million iPad users now, you would thing it would be worth the effort

Phear
well I also agree. The problem with stream music to a mobile device is that i consumes a lot of bandwidth. Bandwidth is expensive, and spotify that have problems with their profits already is not likley to promote mobile streaming by releasing a ipad app. My suggestions : get some genious to figure out how get p2p to work good on mobile devices. and then get apple to approve of it. It is always allowed to dream isnt it ?
empezar

Under consideration? I thought this was already on the way?

Why spend time with useless Spotify apps when you can actually code an iPad app? How hard can it be?

If there's not an iPad app by the time iTunes Match comes to Sweden, I'm switching.

(Currently a premium subscriber.)

Transbrak
Umm there is already iPhone apps, Android apps, WP7 apps. They don't seem to have a problem at all with mobile streaming. Just a problem releasing an interface that takes advantage of a iPad.
jeff

Since this is a copy of an already top idea and it sounds like something they are already working on, this one should be removed so other ideas can get some attention.