Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Implemented Ideas

Suggest an idea

Forum Posts

[Desktop][Your Library] Bring Back Separate Song Title and Artist

Not sure who thought it was a great idea to reformat how one can view songs by artist or by title...? It is much more convenient to have the two, side by side, while viewing a library rather than only being able to view the artist name or song name u...

• Music Fan
  • Not sure who thought it was a great idea to reformat how one can view songs by artist or by title...? It is much more convenient to have the two, side by side, while viewing a library rather than onl...
  • cypa
  • Music Fan
  • 234 comments
  • 1478 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • Implemented
  • 234 comments
  • 1478 votes

[Mobile][Your Library] "Spotify Playlists" folder

Idea: Create a separate folder in Your Library (similar to Your Episodes for podcasts - see screenshot) where all your Spotify editorial playlists are saved when liked. Use case: I'm a heavy mobile app user and I have liked countless numbers of Spoti...

Screenshot_20220104-105345.png
  • Spotify Legend
  • Idea: Create a separate folder in Your Library (similar to Your Episodes for podcasts - see screenshot) where all your Spotify editorial playlists are saved when liked.     Use case:...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 comments
  • 108 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • Implemented
  • 9 comments
  • 108 votes

[Desktop] Support for additional file types such as AIFF and WAV

A few people have mentioned this before but i think it would be really useful to be able to import (or at least convert on importing) additional music files such as WAV or AIFF. I have had to switch to Apple Music to do this but would prefer to stay ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few people have mentioned this before but i think it would be really useful to be able to import (or at least convert on importing) additional music files such as WAV or AIFF. I have had to switch ...
  • AlejaR
  • 12 comments
  • 93 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • Implemented
  • 12 comments
  • 93 votes

[Mobile][Your Library] Separate Sorting Options For Each "Your Library" Category

The current "Your Library" sorting is limited to just one choice, but I would prefer different sorting options for each thing. For example, I would like my playlists to sort by "Recently Played," but Artists by "Alphabetical" and albums by "Recently ...

• Roadie
  • The current "Your Library" sorting is limited to just one choice, but I would prefer different sorting options for each thing. For example, I would like my playlists to sort by "Recently Played," but...
  • Xenia
  • 6 comments
  • 38 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • Implemented
  • 6 comments
  • 38 votes

[Desktop][Your Library] Sort the list of playlists

I can’t be the only one with over 40 playlists. I would like an option to organise my playlists on desktop. You could add a button so that you can edit (like on phone) to organise playlists by alphabetical order, date added or whatever. yes I could t...

• Casual Listener
  • I can’t be the only one with over 40 playlists. I would like an option to organise my playlists on desktop.  You could add a button so that you can edit (like on phone) to organise playlists by...
  • persephonedigge
  • 12 comments
  • 14 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • Implemented
  • 12 comments
  • 14 votes