Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Your Music" Feature on Sonos

I am an avid user of both Sonos and Spotify. Since migrating their "Starred" feature to "Your Music", I have lost the ability to access "Your Music" songs directly in Sonos.

I think is would be great to have this feature accessible in Sonos.

Updated: 2015-10-14

We’re thrilled to finally announce that per your request Your Music is coming to Sonos. All your go-to songs and playlists right at your fingertips. Including Discover Weekly, a custom 2-hour mixtape programmed just for you and served up piping hot every Monday. Enjoy!

Comments
mattbakerpdx

For anyone dealing with this, Beats integration with Sonos is quite good. I'm going to be hanging on to them after my Premium trial is up.

martink1

It's unbelievable that this is not yet implemented. Can anyone from Spotify please explain what the problem might be?

mackaaij

It seems like there is no more love betweet Spotify and Sonos.

Spotify Connect in Dutch doesn't mention Sonos in the list with their "We're proud on these partnerships": https://www.spotify.com/nl/connect/

Spotify My Music wasn't implemented.

http://spotifygear.com/ has no mention of Sonos.

It would be great to get confirmation from Sonos there will be no further development. Or tell us why development stalls, for instance missing API's on Spotify's side and what you're doing about it.

Lipidfish

Aha! Spotify Connect is the reason they've been dragging their feet! It all makes sense now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieexhWN4cFc

I love Spotify but If they start thinning out their Sonos product because they are a competitor then I may well switch to Beats or Google Play. It's a lot easier to switch to those than switch my home entertainment system.

acrosstheline

Totally agree with the premise of this. Spotify on Sonos is behind a few iterations from the desktop and mobile apps: no radio, no Browse or Discover, and now no Collection. Ideal solution though IMHO would be for Sonos to support Spotify Connect natively.

wee

Whatever Spotify has to do to work with SONOS to get "your music" added to the Sonos controller I wish they would just do it already. 

It really sucks not being able to access that portion of Spotify directly from within the Sonos controller (app) 

Please Spotify, reach out to Sonos and fix this!!

kgunnells

I've been struggling to decide between Spotify and Google Music for some time (and have been paying for both), but now that I'm joining the world of Sonos, the poor implementation of Spotify is an absolute deal breaker.  Just canceled Spotify premium. 

I ended up here because the Sonos  folks  suggested that I ask Spotify to work on the integration. Here's to hoping these companies get on it... similarly, the "create station' functionality would also be a huge upgrade. As it is, Sonos is not terribly useful with Spotify, which is a shame.

mrpixi

hey spotify please bring us the feature. And please please don´t think about kicking out sonos users. You know i rather switch the streaming services than 1000+ USDs of devices 😉 

Where is the "Your Music" section for the Sonos app? Like others, I will be switching streaming services if this is not offered soon.