support for kindle fire

Should ne straightforward as spotify works if sideloaded from my droid x. Only problem is that pause/play controls are blocked by the kindle navigation bar at the bottom of the screen. Once you start playing a play list there is no way to stop short of terminating Spotify.
Comments
justaguy
Regular

Hope you get a fire app, the fire is seliing like wildfire, my wife would love spotify on her fire, i did just upgrade to premium, thanks

Triplehelix247
Regular
This is very important for me to.
roushgrl
Regular

Hey guys, I followed the instructions on this page and it worked for me: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1417863 . The only thing I haven't figured out it is streaming the radio.  It does play your playlists though.  Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

yugigal3160
Regular

i need to if spotify to my kindle 2 gerationi want to know if i can download spotify to my kindle 2 geration

nsteinme
Concert Regular

For me, very very inconsistent to use it. Making playlists available offline often fails. Spotify support was unable to help me get it working. It's depressing. Come on now. 

koifishkid
Music Fan

Can we get a Spotify for Kindle Fire app? None of the workarounds out there work very well or easily. I would definitely get Spotify Mobile if I could use Spotify on my Kindle since that's what I use to play music at BBQs, but right now I'm stuck with Pandora : (

PipeCity
Regular

I am not going to continue my premium service because I am getting a Kindle Fire to replace my old Ipod Touch that has spotify, this is a must for Spotify to continue its dominance!

David
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Implemented

David
Spotify Legend

Hello all!

Today we are pleased to announce that Spotify is now available for the Kindle Fire. 

Read more about it right here.