Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Airplay for the Desktop Version

I would love to have Airplay built in the app itself, so I don't need another program such as Airfoil.

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance. The best place to keep an eye on is on the Newsroom blog for updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas!

Comments
mlaurvig

Me to, thats really one of the features that's missing from Spotify.

mikedutch

yeah that must be afraid of apple and their blocking them, itunes wont like that maybe. 

peterostrander

There are plenty of other applications that take advantage of AirPlay. Hopefully Spotify will implement this soon.

I'm currently running my audio through AirFoil, but there's lag between the the AirPlay audio and system audio. Was hoping to play Spotify throughout the house, but the delay make it unlistenable between rooms.

nisse

I love to use the airplay function in my iPhone app. However, I really miss the function on my PC and Mac.
Please intergrate AirPlay functionallity in the Windows and OSX versions of Spotify, just like in iTunes!

bobtherr

There is a separate program called Airfoil that works really well for me. It does cost $25 but you can download a free test version to be sure it works with your system first.

George

And there's already an idea about this... check before you post.

Here's a link to it so you can vote it up: Link

benmodd

Spotify works great with the integrated AirPlay output on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. It should be available this summer. 

MaHaX

+1

Yes please!
russtm

I want it I want it I want it