Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Add time synced lyrics

Can we have time synced lyrics, Spotify been in the music game long enough to understand that it's an important feature, most of us leave the app and open a browser just to check the lyrics.

Note:
don't mark this idea as duplicated and link me a to a post that was made 4 years ago, also am not asking for normal lyrics that we already have (behind the lyrics or story line)am asking for Time Synced lyrics just like Apple Music offers.

check the videos to understand what I mean.

or this 

5854D22B-D2C5-484B-BDE9-2BB14CB218F3.png

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
JackH429
mickyt

I have been making comments and requests and looking for some reaction from Spotify ref lyrics for 4 years. Lost count of ideas that have been suggested..... and Nothing.....(I know... I should have made a statement by going to apple or other app.) They are Confident that not enough of us are serious enough to vote with our feet. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to transfer set Spotify playlists to other apps.  Amazon etc. For, if this is possible am gone. This latest ref to Sound horn is a Joke. WONT HAPPEN.` Too costly and not a priority

xaria_sarg

Yes please do this! It would also benefit hard of hearing/deaf/Deaf folks who enjoy music on Spotify as well! ^_^

OswaldoS_SAO
Hope to see that soon 🙂
Vasek

I love this idea and love the implementation on Apple Music and also on Deezer for desktop. I hope, that synced lyrics will be on mobile apps and desktop too. Ideal is to merge Apple Music on mobile and Deezer on desktop, where some lyrics are available. This would be great. 

Goodman
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-12-02

Hey folks,
We really appreciate so many of you coming to the Community, adding your votes and comments to this idea!
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks .

JackH429

^^^ But ... why? ^^^ (“not right now”)
its obvious people want it, and you have a deal with musixmatch. Why would you be testing it in Mexico and other counties if you had no plans to implement?

eloibarros

Please implement this feature!

This is more than needed and it made me start using Apple Music again.

Since I won't maintain two subscriptions active, as many customers are telling, I don't understand how can you even dare to mark this as "not right now".

danielibk

since spotify decided to add video sequences, this should be no decision making problem for the to provide that awsome feature for us! however, syncing lyrics with the right time spots is loads of work, and i think not automatable for most of the tracks. i would be more than grateful when, within spotify, i can click on lyrics section and have the lines in front of me

oliverpoetsch

Is there a reason you can give us as to why you won't implement the feature at the moment?