Announcements

[All Platforms] Add time synced lyrics

Can we have time synced lyrics, Spotify been in the music game long enough to understand that it's an important feature, most of us leave the app and open a browser just to check the lyrics.

Note:
don't mark this idea as duplicated and link me a to a post that was made 4 years ago, also am not asking for normal lyrics that we already have (behind the lyrics or story line)am asking for Time Synced lyrics just like Apple Music offers.

check the videos to understand what I mean.

or this 

5854D22B-D2C5-484B-BDE9-2BB14CB218F3.png

Updated on 2019-12-02

Hey folks,
We really appreciate so many of you coming to the Community, adding your votes and comments to this idea!
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks .

Comments
Casual Listener

02A46C3D-12CF-43EA-9711-E58FFDD4A49B.png

AACB4960-AB32-46AE-ABC2-3AA284E05DE9.png

  

75E53759-FEAF-4FAE-89FA-D8E3622B3765.png

8BE080AA-45E4-444F-A416-3CC4B9BC22C7.png

Spotify may be changing the UI for lyrics integration to a button format. This was achieved through a “tweak”. I contacted the creator of the tweak (SpotiFly), and he confirmed this was hidden in the Spotify code. With Spotify making changes it confirms that they have an intention to release soon. Stay tuned for updates.

Visitor

Great Idea. It is what i was been waiting for!

Music Fan

for the love of god yasss pls do it!!!

Visitor

We really need this !! Please Spotify !!! 

Casual Listener

Spotify now has lyrics in specific counties, not including the US and Canada. Major step towards global lyrics support. Can we update the lyrics UI though, the button format was a lot better.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/6/30/21307984/spotify-real-time-lyrics-26-markets-musixma...

There was recently a lyrics test run that I had access to, and it worked very well for me. I hope this feature can be brought back!

This feature is amazing in Amazon Music. Embarrassing Spotify doesn't have it with such a head start.