Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Add time synced lyrics

Can we have time synced lyrics, Spotify been in the music game long enough to understand that it's an important feature, most of us leave the app and open a browser just to check the lyrics.

Note:
don't mark this idea as duplicated and link me a to a post that was made 4 years ago, also am not asking for normal lyrics that we already have (behind the lyrics or story line)am asking for Time Synced lyrics just like Apple Music offers.

check the videos to understand what I mean.

or this 

5854D22B-D2C5-484B-BDE9-2BB14CB218F3.png

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
JackH429

02A46C3D-12CF-43EA-9711-E58FFDD4A49B.png

AACB4960-AB32-46AE-ABC2-3AA284E05DE9.png

  

75E53759-FEAF-4FAE-89FA-D8E3622B3765.png

8BE080AA-45E4-444F-A416-3CC4B9BC22C7.png

Spotify may be changing the UI for lyrics integration to a button format. This was achieved through a “tweak”. I contacted the creator of the tweak (SpotiFly), and he confirmed this was hidden in the Spotify code. With Spotify making changes it confirms that they have an intention to release soon. Stay tuned for updates.

electronicnike

Great Idea. It is what i was been waiting for!

VladVega

for the love of god yasss pls do it!!!

EnmanuelAbreu

We really need this !! Please Spotify !!! 

JackH429

Spotify now has lyrics in specific counties, not including the US and Canada. Major step towards global lyrics support. Can we update the lyrics UI though, the button format was a lot better.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/6/30/21307984/spotify-real-time-lyrics-26-markets-musixma...

Dosido

There was recently a lyrics test run that I had access to, and it worked very well for me. I hope this feature can be brought back!

xorp

This feature is amazing in Amazon Music. Embarrassing Spotify doesn't have it with such a head start. 

JackH429

0C510F68-B596-4AF2-96A4-8E27FB6B4952.jpeg
Now Spotify this would be a beautiful implementation of lyrics, instead of a card it’s simply a darkened area. I would love to see this as your UI of choice. 

As a Swede and as a Spotify premium subscriber since the start, I must say that spotify has dropped the ball.

We users have for years asked for lyrics, preferably synced, but this issue has always been neglected.

I can finally provide the solution to this endless problem/question. The answer is Google Music! With the corresponding Premium account at Google, I get both lyrics and video! Works great with my Samsung Galaxy!

I will probably keep Spotify for a while longer but, nowdays, I use Spotify mostly for podcasts (!) ...

nino_bravo

Excellent idea, imagine that in spain it doesn't even exist the lyrics option... PLEASE, when are we going to have Lyrics in Spain? This is annoying me a lot.