Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Sort List of Playlists alphabetically

How about ordering playlists alphabetically? I'm paying for this service and this feature is the most common and easiest one even for a free music player...

Updated on 2021-07-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that sorting your lists of playlists alphabetically is now available across devices. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
NAVYBEAR146
It is a secret plot...iTUNES secretly owns SPOTIFY and keeps improvements down ... Now, if you think my logic is stupid, that's on par with SPOTIFY's approach to problem solving and Customer Service...
Understand?
mc-canada
Brilliant, Navy Bear! Now …. if Spotify is reading what we all are reading, can you imagine their lack of sensitivity if they don’t AT LEAST TELL ALL OF US WHAT THEY’RE DOING, IF ANYTHING, TO WORK ON THIS IMPROVEMENT
hcck

NavyBear you are totally RIGHT.......Customer Service Stinks....they don't appear to give a dam on either this problem or the problem of the ridiculous Cap on saved music. They never answer a question on this Thread or the other thread about the cap.......totally useless. Honestly you and I are just wasting our time coming in here and complaining as they just aren't interested. I have also contacted them on Twitter about these problems and all they say is Spotify are looking into it......rubbish, total rubbish.....they have done nothing about it and appear happy to let people leave in their droves to Apple Music or Deezer or Google Play. What a shame because if they sorted out these two problems they could become the number One Streaming Service in the World which make me think and agree with NavyBear that they  are owned by iTunes or at least someone who is happy to be second rate

temp439058

spotify don't listen to their paying users at all. time to look for an alternative people!

Samuel7

I can't understand because Spotify mobile version and windows version or mac version isn't same. I need every version solution. 

hcck
Temp you are totally right SPOTIFY DONT LISTEN AND ARE NOT ONE BIT INTERESTED IN THIS PROBLEM AND THE OTHER PROBLEM OF CAPPING 10,000 saved songs.
You and I are just wasting are time on this forum
vjuanan

Clearly, the customers service sucks. I will give a shot to Google Play Music. If there is a reason why Google rules, it is because they only hear what the customers want. 

hcck

Right guys, I have just come across this article on the popular UK magazine Website T3 (which talks about gadgets and new technology) and they are going on at length about how good Spotify is and the "Ten Best Features you are Not Using in Spotify".......well here is your chance to complain about sorting the playlists into alphabetical order:-

http://www.t3.com/features/10-best-spotify-features-youre-not-already-using?utm_source=Adestra&utm_m...

i have already commented so this is your chance to get your complaints in, as this Forum and Support are useless and are NOT listening to us.....maybe if they see complaints from Spotify Users they MIGHT just sit up and listen.......GO FOR IT

NAVYBEAR146
Thanks for continuing the good fight...for me, after months of hoping and complaining, I have solved the problem...Today, I simply cancelled my membership, too many other suppliers out there who do listen.
Regrets, Navybear
Dougpoor1
Thank you!! I got on here to suggest the same thing. I love Spotify but miss the database sorting options iTunes offered when I used it.