Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Sort List of Playlists alphabetically

How about ordering playlists alphabetically? I'm paying for this service and this feature is the most common and easiest one even for a free music player...

Updated on 2021-07-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that sorting your lists of playlists alphabetically is now available across devices. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
YuriRGere
They do not have to explain themselves! They awnsered my request and did every thing asked of them PLUSS were intelegent enough to foresee down falls and remedy them as needed. I will tell you all you want to know. We did not hide our intentions. At the time air traffic around the world. Military and public lost guidance systems. And I Yuri R Gere found that music was a radar sonar level that they where able to track. This avoiding a God dammed catastrophe in every nation!! And I never told them that until now!! Any further Questions?
hcck

Yes I have a QUESTIONS can u spell AWNSERED right

mandelhoernchen

WtF?

mc-canada
Hi ALL …. and thanks to ALL for commenting and adding to this SPOTIFY COMMUNITY. Many of us cannot understand SPOTIFY’s SILENCE regarding this “ALPHABETICAL PLAYLIST SORTING” issue.
Does ANYBODY know how to reach Spotify directly by TELEPHONE? I would TELEPHONE them if I knew at what number[s] to reach them. Or EMAIL addresses? Or any other ways to communicate with them directly?
roko1

Good Grief!

This request has been on this board in various forms for YEARS!!!!  (at least since 2012 if not earlier!)

All we want is to be able to VIEW PLAYLISTS in ALPHABETICAL order - like we can on the (android/iOS) App!

So, my question is, if it can be done on the app, why can it not be done on the desktop application?!?!?!?

I too, am a premium member. For years now.

What the heck, Spotify?!?!?!

PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!!

stevemcquin

Really weird that you can't do this.

It would be so simple: Right click on Folder with playlists - then have options such as: sort by name

How has Spotify been out for this long with this specific request and still no functionality to sort desktop playlists? I just don't get it I guess. Such a simple fix. And it already exists for the mobile platform. I've been a PAID Spotify subscriber for years but lately other streaming services are becoming more attractive.

whenallissaid

Hi, yes, hard to understand why this hasn't been done and why such a basic function like organising the order of your playlists as well as within the playlists can be such a mindboggling problem for Spotify. Premium member, by the way. Looking forward to you guys getting this done.

jeffbg

This seriously needs to be implemented.  Totaly unacceptable that Spotify can't do this very simple thing.

hcck

What do you NOT get SPOTIFY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CONCERNS OR ANYBODYS CONCERNS........that is why there is NO telephone number, no contact, no support.......nothing. They just want you to pay up and SHUT UP.......it's that simple