[All Platforms][Browse] Playlist Row/Position Scrollbar Indicator

I hereby officially recommend that Spotify implement the ability to see where you are currently located (current row being play played) from within your Playlist ListView on the scroll bar. Please see below for an example.

Spotify Suggestion.png

Thank you for attending my lecture.
Edit: Updated subject to include 'scrollbar'.

Spotify Suggestion.png

Updated on 2020-01-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

stoniestGerm
Gig Goer

yes this idea sounds grate , i would like to se something like that 

paulosantorre33
Visitor
  • Boa noite! Uma sugestão para aqueles como eu deixou de ser Premium. Os álbuns já baixados vcs deveriam deixar escurtarmos aquele álbum já baixando. Porque muitas vezes clicamos no álbum do artista e entra outras músicas que não fazem parte do álbum. As propagandas deveriam ser em cima daquele álbum e não ficar de uma aleatória incluindo músicas do artista que muitas vezes não curtimos. É uma opção até mesmo para fidelizar os clientes que por algum motivo não poderam continuar sendo Premium e que lá na frente podem votar com a assinatura. A idéia é vcs deixarem aqueles clientes que já baixaram os álbuns curtirem seus albuns sem interferência de outras músicas que não parte daquele CD. Facilitaria muito nossas vidas. Em breve retorno como Premium. Obrigado! 
  • *snip* 
BobbyBrown12312
Regular

Hi, unfortunately there is no scrollbar on iOS devices. But I have another suggestion that would improve the experience in iOS: If you click on the playlist name of the currently played song and directly be taken to the song-position within the playlist. I've created a separate idea for that https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/iOS-Playlists-Automatically-scroll-to-song-positio...

mrnr1
Casual Listener

Thank you, Bobby! 🍻