[All Platforms][Browse] Star singles within albums and EPs

As a user, I'd like a visual indicator to identify singles within the albums or EPs I'm browsing.

Apple Music currently does this by adding a star next to the track title. Adding this will provide a quick way to find songs you want to add to playlists and artists you want to discover.

I've added a screenshot from their app for context. Thanks!

Screenshot_20200119-074003.png

Updated on 2020-01-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-01-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Sorry, but I'm not sure about what you mean by "singles within the albums or EPs I'm browsing". Could you give us more information about the real usability of this feature or how it would work to improve the user experience? It'd be great if you elaborate it better.

We will keep an eye out for your reply. Keep us posted! 🙂

Regular

I added a screenshot to provide context. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.