[All Platforms] Customizing Spotify (Skins & Layout)

In such a highly customizeable world, where are the themes for spotify? My google chrome is wood theme and my text messaging app is an 19th century journal. Could spotify match? I think so. 

Thanks, 

Life-long user. 

Updated on 2018-10-05

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
If this was a video game, there would already be a Mod for it that would
let you change the interface. Heck, even Winamp had skins. This is just
lame....
Casual Listener

For as big of a company Spotify is and for how many users use it, im literally shocked they have not implemented a handful of different themes we could use. Laziness is basically what it boils down to. I love Spotify but their UI is so outdated/boring and they just don't seem to care.

Visitor

I would love a theme that brings the old Spotify layout back, but this is a great idea and don't know why they haven't done it yet

yo its been 8 years

Visitor

Spotify please enable an an option to change the background colour of the Spotify desktop and phone application. I.e. User can switch from a white (with black texts) background or a black (with white text) background. It would also enable a clear accessibility with reading the screen and navigating Spotify.