[All Platforms][Discover] Exclude Artists & Playlists from Spotify Wrapped

There are certain playlists and artists I listen to frequently on Spotify for activities that aren't specifically just listening to music - I have a gym playlist that has generic instrumental rock, and I have a playlist with vocal exercises from Drill Music Studio.

Unfortunately due to the frequency of listening, these have appeared at the top of my end-of-year wrap-up playlists, and I will need to sort through and exclude these songs to find the songs I actually listened to for pleasure during the year.

Is there a way to exclude certain artists, songs or playlists from counting towards listening totals? I'd appreciate using this to ensure the Spotify Wrapped playlists have an accurate reflection of the songs and artists I discovered during the year, and what some of my favourite songs were.

This was first suggested by user maxjam on an earlier ticket (Spotify Wrapped Customization (4626570)), and I think it is worth bringing up again to review.

Updated on 2020-01-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

You might also want to add your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Discover-Exclude-selected-Playlists-from-Taste-Profile-a...

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

You might also want to add your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Discover-Exclude-selected-Playlists-from-Taste-Profile-a...

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.