Announcements

[All Platforms] Expand Spotify Stations to New Zealand

I have been looking for a product that accurately replicates a radio station type experience, where you select the genre/mood/decade you want to listen to and let the algorithm guide you, with no skipping or replaying. I was excited when I discovered that Spotify has launched a separate Stations app that is almost identical to this. However, I was disappointed to discover it is not available in New Zealand. As a Premium customer, I would love for Spotify Stations to be available in my country, or even just to Premium customers in countries that do not yet have it

Updated on 2020-05-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-05-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas