Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] I want complete history of all songs

I want to be able to view all songs I have listened to. I will remember some song I was listening to a few months ago and can't remember the name. I want to be able to see EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAYED. Also being able to delete songs from history that I didn't like which creates suggestions for songs I don't like would be nice. I WANT TO SEE EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAYED. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A HISTORY FEATURE ALREADY. IT'S NOT TRUE. THANK YOU!!!

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
marceloplima

It’s been two years. Any progress?

Jeanzzz

Yes! It's worthwhile to comb through the better features of Youtube and some that iTunes had and implementing them like this. Play count, ability to sort not just by Artist, title and album but play count, date added to library/playlist, original release date, duration etc

Full listening history please, says beta is full
kaworu_bloodpaw

Hi there!

You can request your full streaming history on this page.

Keep in mind that this process can take up to 30 days to complete.