[All Platforms][Music] NEW User Location Integration Experience

I was wondering if you guys have ever thought of, or are in the process of making the widespread listening experience a little more interactive. For instance, I was curious if it would be possible to integrate some sort of "share info" toggle switch for musical preferences to be shared amongst users, especially given close proximity. This would allow users nearby to share a playlist instantly, but in my mind it could have a much better effect. By sharing the user data musical preferences could create a melting pot of musical experience. Let's say someone walks into a bar, or anoffice where spotify is being played....depending on the musical tastes/preferences of the people who walk into the bar/office spotify would then use an algorithm to play more of what they like and less of what they don't. Let's say someone loves reggae and walks in....reggae would be more likely to be played especially from their most played playlist. Let's go even farther and say someone is really offended by a certain genre, etc....if they walked in that would be less likely to play. At a bar all musical preferences of all users would be taken into account to more easily mass the tastes of the general public, instead of one user playing what they like.

Updated on 2019-08-03

Marked as a new idea :)

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-03

Marked as a new idea :)