[All Platforms][Music] Saving albums doesn't save them to songs?

Before the last big update, when you clicked 'save' on an album, it would save all the songs in that album to your 'songs' library. Now it doesn't. I like to listen to all my songs on shuffle so it's annoying that I now have to save them all manually. Change it back please! It's also VERY ANNOYING that I can't submit this directly to Spotify. Having to post feedback to a community forum just feels like they're deliberately trying not to listen to their customers?! I work in the democratic sector and behaviour like this (obfuscating and confusing) is exactly what we tell our clients NOT to do. Sort it out! /rant

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.