Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Music] Bring Back "Year in Music" on Demand

So I got the e-mail in 2014 but after that I think I enabled the option to send me e-mail and now I want the e-mail that shows my 2016 favorite artists, songs and genres but it won't send it to me anymore?

Updated on 2017-12-07

We're happy to announce the return of Your Wrapped. As of December 5, 2017 you can now find your personal Year in Music at 2017wrapped.com/ . You can also access personal playlists at https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page.

Thanks for your feedback and enjoy!

Wrapped 2017.png

Comments
iRck

Dear Spotify and community,

Oh how I love the Spotify yearly review of my activity! There's however one stat currently not displayed, that I have been very curious about: the amount of times I have listened to my favorite song(s). 

This would make my year complete and I hope people would like to join me in supporting this idea!

Kind regards, Rick

Adrigo
Last year was awesome with My Year in Music! You could see top artist, top tracks and top albums you've listened to. Along with total amount of time listened to music, summer tracks etc. I believe my top 100 was not 100% accurate though, still don't. Anyhow, what happend to my top artists and albums listened to? From just a top 100 playlist to what they did in 2015, and now back to just a playlist again? Why?
edkerrie

Please make it available for people that removed the email subscription!!!

ukjoshb

Same Here - I emailed support but no luck - please can we have this enabled!

jelledevocht

I did not get the email even though i never removed the email subscription. A month ago more or less I changed my account type (went from single premium too family premium) and did not even get an email then. I cannot figure out what is wrong.

tcbalmer

A lot of friends complaining about this - can you resend or enable us to view it online?

The 2015 review was awesome.

kellybuckler
it looks like spotify didn't do my year in music this year 😕 that's the whole reason i got a premium account, i've been looking forward to this for the whole year. please do it, it's my favorite part of spotify and now it's gone 😞
blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-12-13

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

TheRDB76

The 2015 personal year in review was a fantastic idea.  I sincerely hope it is available again this year.  Frankly, I couldn't care less about about the music industrial year in review.  It only takes 100,000 sales to get on the Hot 100.

CameronButler

I wasn't subscribed to email notifications when they were sent out, honestly I don't see why you moved away from the web page format used for the last 2 years, much more useful