[All Platforms][Other] Google Home Mini in other countries

Right now Spotify are working with Google and if you have a premium individual or family account, you get a free Google Home Mini. However this offer is only available in the US. It should be available elsewhere because we all pay a similar price (Slightly more in the UK and Europe) but only US customers get the benefit, all of the customers should be treated equally. 

Updated on 2019-10-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-10-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

long0857
Visitor

Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor76
Visitor

Spotify should have the option to change the position of songs in the playlist. I usually dont like to create a lot of playlists. I Just want to move the ones i'm listening more on the moment to the top of the list.

Fred_Kiddell
Casual Listener

Victor, you are able to do this now. If you change the order of your playlist to custom order, then press the 3 dots in the top right (on mobile) there should be an option to edit. If you go on this option you will see all of your songs with a minus on one side and the 3 lines on the other. If you drag the 3 lines up or down it will change where the song is in your playlist.

Timeea
Visitor

I have sent to Spotify the exact same question related to why do they promote this campaign globally but only made this available to specific countries. They have not responded yet to my inquiry. :(

nycarey2017

Is there a reason it says that it will take a month for me to get my mini? I am starting to believe this is a spam.