[All Platforms][Other] Limit streaming quality temporarily to save internet bandwidth!

Hi! I recently saw the news that Netflix will limit streaming quality in Europe for 30 days. This is to prevent internet congestion when people are forced to work from home due to the current corona virus pandemic. I would like to strongly urge Spotify to make a similar pledge, to help people stay at home and stay safe. Being a big fan of HiFi sound quality myslef, I still think that all big streaming services should do this. For everybody's sake. 

Thanks for reading.

Updated on 2020-03-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-03-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.