[All Platforms][Other] Make Separation of Tracks in the Queue by Album More Distinct.

Now I'm not sure if this would be a good idea or not, but I know it would help me at least so maybe someone else would like it.

Is there a way or could a way be made to separate the tracks in a queue by album more distinct?

So an example would be that I have a playlist for The Mars Volts and I have all of the albums saved in that playlist.  When I'm listening to it and want to go to a specific track from the queue, all of the tracks are listed by album but sometimes it is hard to determine where one album ends and another begins.  Maybe implement a line seperating the last track of one album and the first track of the next album?  This is helpful when I stumble onto a new artist I've never heard of and create a playlist with all of their music.   Thanks for the consideration!

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes
Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here