Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make a spotify app for Hisense TVs

I have a hisense smart TV and would love to be able to play my Spotify music on it, but the hisense portal doesn't have the app available. However, other music streaming services are available on it. Is there a possibility the app could made available on this TV? I understand this suggestion may not reach many votes, but not everybody can afford a flashy TV from a top brand that costs over a grand.

Updated on 2020-06-26

Hey folks, 
We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.
Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Guido
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-08-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

CoffCoff

I had Sony TV with a Spotify app and loved it. Then it broke. Now I have a Hisense without a Spotify app and it sucks. I bought a Chromecast to make up for it but it has zero functionality. Please make an app for Hisense TVs for your premium subscribers.

john_musician

Good idea 

CoffCoff

I agree

Sbbart

Come on! 
not many people would find this page to vote. I love everything about the Hisense product except the app selection. For this reason alone my next tv likely won't be Hisense even though I love the picture and price point

Murdertrain

I just bought 2x hisense tv's for outdoor entertainment... And I can't load Spotify onto them! Come on Spotify geeks, get this working please!

j0rdsz14

Need it ASAP!!!!!

that is all

I've decided that I might think about taking this idea down as it was uploaded almost 5 months ago, has less than 200 votes and I've now bought a streaming player that has Spotify built in. By the time this idea reaches the necessary amount of votes, I probably won't even have the same TV.

Then again maybe I should just be patient.

john_musician

Great idea!