Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make a spotify app for Hisense TVs

I have a hisense smart TV and would love to be able to play my Spotify music on it, but the hisense portal doesn't have the app available. However, other music streaming services are available on it. Is there a possibility the app could made available on this TV? I understand this suggestion may not reach many votes, but not everybody can afford a flashy TV from a top brand that costs over a grand.

Updated on 2020-06-26

Hey folks, 
We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.
Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
kw-t6qzb_z09f

It's not only Hisense, all users with VEWD platform need Spotify.

Explained here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/VEWD-Spotify-app-on-VEWD-Smart-TV-OS-formerly-Oper... 

gwhko839-_e1h

Please, we need spotify on hisense TV! Thanks

TorQueHQ

I also would love to have Spotify in my Hisense TV as i used to have it in my Samsung living room tv.
Let's wait and hope this happens...

angelodias

It has almost 500 votes now. Hopefully it will be checked and an app will be available soon!

Brwd

Great idea. Would love it.

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-06-26

Hey folks, 
We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.
Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Murdertrain

What an absolute waste of a post. From a community manager none the less.

Thanks for nothing.

ProGamer-Playz9

Yeah, you can't even open the Spotify web app when using the browser... I think it's a good idea for Spotify to make an app for the Hisense TVs that run off the VIDAA U os.

Adityaakash

Hey guys, Toshiba and Hisense just launched their line if inexpensive 10bit Toshiba panels with Vidaa OS in India a few weeks ago and it's selling out like hotcakes. You gotta do something Spotify! Help us Chill @ home better!