Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make a spotify app for Hisense TVs

I have a hisense smart TV and would love to be able to play my Spotify music on it, but the hisense portal doesn't have the app available. However, other music streaming services are available on it. Is there a possibility the app could made available on this TV? I understand this suggestion may not reach many votes, but not everybody can afford a flashy TV from a top brand that costs over a grand.

Updated on 2020-06-26

Hey folks, 
We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.
Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Riaz34

Hi, The idea reached 500 votes, do you plan to spotify on Vidaa U? That would be really great, thanks

TorQueHQ

Still waiting for some news..

Petruk

friends please add support for your service for Hisense 55U7QF Vidaa U. I have All friends and family are members of your services, more than 9 people. And on these TVs, there is a lack of spotify. unlike deezer, which is installed there for installation as a separate program. Please take this comment into account. Thanks!

dnljano

any update guys? 

piermaz38

Any news ? Please do something 

TheManOfMusic

Hopefully this will launch soon. It really is frustrating to have a great TV and not being able to use Spotify on it. I've switched to YT Music for now ... but I would come back if this finally works.

_seve00

need

LaurenceT

C'mon Spotify, this isn't a big ask, let's make it happen.

WARIOmaster

There is a temporary solution until they would add the app to hisense tv's 

This works for the tv's that have Vidaa U

Open de webbrowser on your tv.

Go to the Spotify webpage and login.

Make sure that you login via Facebook or Google cause the webbrowser doesn't support recaptcha.

If you do not have your Spotify linked to google or Facebook you have to do that first.

After you are logged in to your Spotify account you can start listening to your favorite songs.

One minor issue you have to go to the spotify website every time you close the webbrowser app or shutdown your tv.

Hope this was helpful

Scenedesign

Hey, are there any news?