[All Platforms][Other] View recently played shuffled songs

Sometimes when I have a playlist on shuffle without having immediate access to Spotify (say I'm showering, or wandering around the house or something), and I don't know what the name of the current song is, the only way to find out is to make Spotify go back a few tracks to see the title. Not only is this cumbersome, it also interrupts the music just to go back and see a title. It would be nice if Spotify's Play Queue display allowed you to see the last few songs that played - say, above the "Now Playing" song title, the last 5-10 tracks that played could show up greyed out.

Updated on 2019-11-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-11-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

I would love to see this idea implemented

Cheers!!!