[All Platforms][Playlists] A way to note which songs you've heard when subscribed to a playlist.

My current issue is: Im subscribed to multiple playlists that are uploaded weekly, and as of right now the only way I can mark them as 'listened' is to check the 'heart' next to the song, but this also add's the songs to my favorites so I need to remember to go back and uncheck them, but when I do this I then think I never listened to the song and so on and so on. 

If Spotify could make a checkbox next to the songs in a playlist that we can click on and off, that would help keep track of which songs we heard and which songs we have not yet/are new when subscribed to playlists... or maybe just a "NEW" sign to appear over songs that were recently added? and then when you hear the song it goes away? Whatever is easier for your engineers. 

SpotifyIdea.png

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here