[All Platforms][Playlists] Categorizing Favorites or "Liked" Songs by Genre

I listen and like a lot of different types of music. It would be great to be able to have my favorite songs to be categorized so I can listen to one genre at a time and then transition into a similar radio would be awesome. Love how when I listen to an artist, there is a transition to radio related to the artist. 

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

Keep in mind that this has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Music-Organize-quot-YOUR-MUSIC-quot-by-GENRE/idi-p/...

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback there.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here