Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] Prevent the enhance function from adding previously removed songs

You can click the minus button (remove from playlist button) on a bunch of songs, yet the next day the enhanced playlist is full of songs you already removed. 

This is problematic since the enhance function eventually turns into a collection of songs the user has previously removed, which defeats the purpose of finding new songs.

Updated on 2023-03-03

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Luan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-02-04

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as 'New Suggestion'.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

madjames05

This is an amazing idea. When I have to turn off enhance because I don’t have internet, it’s annoying to delete a previously deleted song. 

Elocing

Could it also have an option to turn off adding songs tagged explicit? When is my turn to play music at work, it would be cool to be able to use enhance, but right now it's just too risky. 

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-03-03

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

Mystifiedcube

It’s a bit annoying how enhance keeps turning itself on automatically. And there’s no way to say that a song is a bad recommendation. Like how it was with the personal playlists. 

Nahanni

In general it feels like Spotify tries to suggest the same songs for playlists over and over, would be great to be able to say no and have Spotify understand not to suggest that song again. 

I really like this idea