[All Platforms][Playlists] Removing Songs from the "Recommended Songs" list

I really like the "Recommended Songs" list for expanding my playlists and finding new music, which is why I use it a lot. The only problem with the system is that I am now at the point at which I have to reload the list seven times in certain playlists before arriving at suggestions that I have not considered and discarded before.

A remove/dislike/ignore button that causes a song not to appear again in the recommendations would be really nice.

Updated on 2020-02-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-02-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

This would be so great! "Recommended Songs" is such a useful feature in crafting playlists, but seeing the same songs over and over again that I absolutely will not ever want to add to the playlist is incredibly annoying.

From a UI perspective I could see it being added as a new option in the "three-dot" context menu at the right side of the song row. The option text could be something like "Save to Ignored Songs" or "Stop recommending this song".

Regular

I fully agree with creator and comments here, I've also created the same idea here https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-Dislike-Recommended-song-for-c... but it was considered as a duplication of this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Playlists-Removing-Songs-from-Recommended-Songs/idi-p/... (40 votes) and both ideas were closed. The same idea was introduced here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-Like-Dislike-Songs-in-Playlist... and also was closed (32 votes)

Moderators, PLEASE STOP CLOSING THIS IDEA and just redirect all interested people to ONE idea. If you close idea, it is impossible to gather 100 votes ! VOTES SHOULD BE SUMMED UP when moderator is closing an idea as duplication !  Moreover, it is impossible to notify all those people interested in closed ideas, that somebody is still trying to push this idea, but as a newly created. 

I am considering creating of 100 accounts and adding 100 votes for this idea ! It should be developed long time ago! I'am also a developer, and if I could have access to spotify I could develop it myself! 

Visitor

this feature is available on free version, lol. just turn off premium and you'll get this feature 

This is needed so bad. How did the spotify devs implement this feature without the option to get rid of a suggestion so I don't have to refresh a ton every time I go back into a playlist? Like you implemented and never used it yourself if?