[All Platforms][Playlists] Sections for Playlists on Public Profile

I wish there was a way to physically put playlists into different sections and be able to see the sections on your Spotify page. We all know that we have different kinds of playlists for different purposes. I think it would be great to have a way to group similar playlists together and be able to visually see the groups on your public Spotify page. I made a little mockup as to what I mean, below.

Spotify.PNG

Updated on 2020-05-25

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Visitor

Something like a folder system would work 

Isn't there a folder system already in place? At least on desktop

Visitor

Yeah you can do this on desktop with folders, but it should definitely be available to do on phones too!

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-05-25

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Casual Listener

I love the folder system, it's a great way to keep everything organized! But I'm interested in the folder system being more public and viewable on your Spotify page!