Announcements

[All Platforms][Playlists] Smart playlists

Hi!

I would love it if there was a way to create "smart" playlists. Let me explain what I mean;

A "smart" playlist has these features:

• Can be divided into parts or stages
  • You can add different songs to each stage, and a song can be duplicated over different stages
  • Crossfade can be set on playlist (and ignore global setting)
  • Would also love it if it would be possible to choose on individual songs for how long they should play (for example if a song is 10 minutes long, it would be possible to say "Play first 5:30 mins)

What would a songlist like this be good for? I'm thinking it would be nice for workout playlist (you usually have a "warm up", "work" and "cooldown" period).

I can also see that this would be nice for the different "stages" of different types of partys.

Updated on 2020-05-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-05-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.