Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Bruxinth

When will Spotify return to being a SOCIAL music streaming app?  What?  Your music label overlords don't want us exposing great music that they don't control?  Why the H would social media functionality be such a problem that you would remove it?  Stop cutting corners and give us what we want.  Or, we could just start looking for other places to suit our interests.  The moment you ignore your customers is the moment that they start to leave.  First it will be the new guys, then it will be the more easily frustrated, and then finally, your die hard fans will leave you.  I can withhold my subscription at any time and I will do it without any sense of guilt.  Take us seriously, or lose your privilege of existing.

bielsantospaulo

This is actually something that should be allowed to us. There is no point of taking this option away. Please, turn this possible, so we can see who is following our playlists. PLEASE.

Spotify Engineering - perhaps you can comment on feasability of viewing playlists followers, why it can or cant be done. Or is it a privacy issue, if so it can be overcome in settings for individuals who choose not to be viewed.

Gwan .. make 14000 plus viewers happy, talk to us. Silence is not golden.

katieferraro1

I posted a suggestion similar and my response was

"A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Ability-to-View-All-Playlist-Followers/idi-p/291448

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)"'

Yet no spotify team member has responded to this thread since 2016.

Do you not see how many users sincerely want this feature? To whoever is in charge - what can we do to get on the same page? What will change your mind? 

@katieferraro1 wrote:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Ability-to-View-All-Playlist-Followers/idi-p/291448

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

Do you not see how many users sincerely want this feature? To whoever is in charge - what can we do to get on the same page? What will change your mind? 

I agree with Katie - 3 years for feedback, thats worse than trying to deal with our goverment run city councils.

Its like shut up and wait, we dont talk to minions, come on Spotify Team talk to the people that help support you.

Mark__

@user-removed wrote:

@katieferraro1 wrote:

I agree with Katie - 3 years for feedback, thats worse than trying to deal with our goverment run city councils.

Its like shut up and wait, we dont talk to minions, come on Spotify Team talk to the people that help support you.

This is my first post here, but I actually been looking around on this topic to see when they'd implement it because its been 3 years. But Ig I'm just here to give a +1 to this.

Tereza2

I voted... did not help.

Tereza2

I mean - I voted time ago and then again and again. I also spoke to some person in Spotify here in messages. She said it does not have much of a support. I told her 14 000 already voted... and she did not reply after this.

Ushima

So 2 years have gonne by since the last official update in this threa, and nothing. Great to see that you listen to your community Spotify.

Thyranus

2019 and the problem continues. Spotify does not take care of its premium users.