Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
ericksmul

I wonder when they'll allow us to see our playlists followers.

Lachiehiggins10

please

hfgk-y17o9_jl

I'd like to see this feature added, please!

mellapeche

please add this feature back!

That_One_Dude

Please add this, as soon as possible!

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Hein
thanks for nothing.
Hein

14,000 votes, 6 years. All that’s needed is a few lines of code, and you’re unwilling to make it happen. **bleep** you all. 

DLaureano
oh, yes! now we have an answer!!! thank you soooooooo much, for nothing...
Bruxinth

Tom:

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Do tell me how much about this is about what you want to do.  You've forgotten who is the master and who is the servant.